Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blankets




New baby blankets have arrived!!! Finally! I take all my pictures using natural light SO all this gloomy weather we're having is really cramping my ability to take photos of my items. The sunny day finally arrived though and the pictures were taken. Yay! The blankets have been listed in my Etsy shop over the past few days ... stop in and take a look.

With this set of blankets I went with more of a medium sized. If you see something you like but would like it larger or smaller you can email me at larson_kim@yahoo.com ... I love custom orders.

New burp cloths will be coming soon if the sun would make an appearance again(no sun in 3 days). Oh nice, as I am typing this it started snowing ... UGH! See just when you think winter possibly could be over mother nature pulls a fast one on you. I live in Minnesota so I really should no better, after all it is only March. :)

Kim

No comments: